Version 1.0.0 of This Agreement was last updated on June 1, 2020.
By visiting and/or ordering services on this Website, you agree and, where required, you consent to the collection, use and transfer of your information as set out in this policy.
Please read this policy carefully to understand how we handle and treat your personal information.
We may collect and process the following personal information from you:
Information you provide to us: We collect personal information when you voluntarily provide us with such information in the course of using our website or Services. For example, when you register to use our Services, we will collect your first name, last name, Email address, password, phone number, business information, and billing details.
Information we collect when you do business with us: We may process your personal information when you do business with us – for example, as a customer or prospective customer, or as a vendor, supplier, consultant, or other third party. For example, we may hold your business contact information and financial account information (if any) and other communications you have with us for the purposes of maintaining our business relations with you.
Information we automatically collect: We may also collect certain technical information by automatic means when you visit our website, such as IP address, browser type and operating system, referring URLs, your use of our website, and other clickstream data. We collect this information automatically through the use of various technologies, such as cookies.
Yes. Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies. If you delete or decline cookies, some features of the Sites may not work or may not work as designed. For more information on cookies and how to disable them, you can consult the information provided by the Interactive Advertising Bureau at www.allaboutcookies.org.
The personal information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
1. Contacting you (including for promotional purposes).
2. Uploading your content (raw data or otherwise) to our Service as you request.
3. Permitting you to update, edit, and manage your content on our Service.
4. Communicating with you about your account or transactions with us (including service related announcements) and send you information about features and enhancements on our Service.
5. Informing you about changes to our policies.
6. Optimizing or improving our products, services, and operations.
7. To process transactions and to provide Services to our customers and end-users.
8. Personalizing content and experiences on our Service, including providing you reports, recommendations, and feedback based on your preferences.
10. Please note that by submitting comments and feedback regarding the Website and the services, you consent to us to use such comments and feedback on the Website and in any marketing or advertising materials. We will only identify you for this purpose by your first name and the city in which you reside.
We may share your information with third parties in certain circumstances:
3. In the event of a corporate sale, merger, reorganization, dissolution, or similar event, your personal information may be sold, disposed of, transferred, or otherwise disclosed as part of that transaction.
4. We may also use or disclose Personal Information if required to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to (a) conform to applicable law or comply with legal process served on us or the Service; (b) protect and defend our rights or property, the Service or our users, and (c) act under emergency circumstances to protect the personal safety of us, our affiliates, Partner Restaurants, or the users of the Service or the public. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection.
5. We may use and share aggregated non-personal information with third parties for marketing, advertising, and analytics purposes.
6. We do not sell or trade your personal information to third parties.
We are concerned about ensuring the security of your Personal Information. We exercise great care in providing secure transmission of your information from your device to our servers. Personal Information collected by our Service is stored in secure operating environments that are not available to the public. Our security procedures mean that we may occasionally request proof of identity before we disclose your Personal Information to you. Please understand, however, that while we try our best to safeguard your Personal Information once we receive it, no transmission of data over the Internet or any other public network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure.
We may retain your personal information as long as you continue to use the Services, have an account with us, or for as long as is necessary to fulfil the purposes outlined in the policy. You can ask to close your account by contacting us at the details above, and we will delete your personal information on request.
We may, however, retain personal information for an additional period as is permitted or required under applicable laws, for legal, tax, or regulatory reasons, or for legitimate and lawful business purposes.
You may always opt-out of receiving future e-mail messages and newsletters from Thrive. We provide you with the opportunity to opt-out of receiving communications from us by going into your profile settings and choosing the appropriate options. To opt-out, you can also send us a message at email@example.com. Please note, however, that you generally cannot opt-out of service related announcements, e.g. if the Service is temporarily suspended or if delivery of a product or service is delayed.